Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Fun Crafts

Summer is coming to an end. I have mixed feelings about this...I enjoy being able to be at home with my kids. BUT their squabbling wears me out!! During those times, I'm so ready for school to start!

Seems the only time they aren't trying to hurt each other is when they are creating crafts or making play-doh creations (which is what they are doing as I type).

Today is my last full day home with them this summer. I've gone back to work and my in-service schedule starts tomorrow.

Thought I would try to catch up on some of the crafty things we did this summer.  Some will have their own posts. Some, like this one, will have several projects included in one post.

Fireworks!

For 4th of July we painted Fireworks using pipe cleaners. Found the idea here.



Fun, easy & glittery!

Googly Eyed Monsters

Glue googly eyes on a piece of paper and let the kids draw around it to create their own monsters. Find idea here. It was fun to see them be creative. Landon made monsters in the dark...basically his whole page was black :).



Foil People

Cheap foil from the dollar tree was easily transformed into foil people & creations. Found idea here. No real instructions but it's not rocket science, just get a big piece of foil & shape it into a person. :)



Recommend all of these fun & easy ideas. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment