Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Dinner & Dessert

We celebrated Mother's Day with Kevin's mom a day early. 
Of course, to plan the menu I turned to Pinterest. :)

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for new dinner ideas & came across this post.

Baked Spaghetti in Garlic Bread

Baked Spaghetti...IN Garlic Bread!! - My husband and I almost ate the entire thing ourselves!!! He says I can never make traditional spaghetti again, it always has to be this way!! So good and so creative! Loved it! ♥
(I forgot to take pictures of the one we made today. I was hungry and wasn't really thinking about a blog post...)

This recipe is really easy and really good. The blog posted above does a great job with step by step instructions.
Try it, you will like it, we all did!!

Today, I got to have a REALLY lazy morning.  Kevin had a work event & the kids had spent the night with Nana & Poppy.  I slept in, read & played on Pinterest.

While on Pinterest, I found this recipe. I emailed Kevin a list of things to pick up on his way home so we could have it for dessert.  

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie

Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pie!
(Once again, didn't take a picture of ours.  I guess I could now since we didn't eat it all, but I'm full & on the couch.  Started the day lazy will end it that way too.)

This pie was delicious! Kevin said it was easy to make. It's supposed to freeze for at least 4 hours before eating, so plan accordingly. The recipe linked above is for a "skinny" version. We just went for it & made "the not-good-for-you" version.

So there you go. 
Two new yummy recipes that you should try! 

Happy Mother's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment