Friday, May 3, 2013

Yummy Crockpot Dinner

A few days ago, I pinned some new recipes on Pinterest.
This was one of them.  Find the recipe here.

Doesn't this look great?!?!?!


This recipe was so easy & the blog post linked above is easy to follow, so I didn't spend time taking pictures of each step. She's already done that in her blog post!

Let's just say that Kevin loved it! Before he even took a bite he said, "This will probably become my new favorite". 
I laughed, but seriously how can you go wrong with cheese, bacon, chicken & tater tots?

And he was right, after eating it, this has moved to the top of his list of favorite things to eat.

Tasty, easy to prepare and a Crockpot recipe!!
Try it & you will not be disappointed.
(Unless you don't like cheese, bacon & tater tots...
in that case you are weird & I can't help you)

Oh and use a crockpot liner like the one in my picture & clean-up is even easier than the preparation.  
Those liners are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment