Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Gifts

For those who have missed my Pinterest blog posts, here goes...

The ladies from our small group had a mom's night out/baby shower for our friend Liz who is due to have her 3rd baby (a girl!) in May. What a fun night!!  

We had fun writing silly sayings on diapers for late night changes. I forgot to take a picture of them, but the idea was found here.

I had fun the past week or so making baby gifts for her.  I think she really liked them, so yay!!

On Day 10 of my 40 Days of Pinterest, I made a Cross. Liz commented that she wanted on for Bailey's room so I made her one of those. 

I painted a personalized Owl canvas for her room, too.


She will need some hair bows, of course.  I used tutorials I found on Pinterest. You can find various ones I pinned on my "Kids" board. (or just search hair bows on Pinterest, there are a million tutorials.)


I made a frame for a picture of Bailey & her 2 older brothers.
I used my Chevron frame idea from Day 19.

(it says "me and my brothers" on the bottom)

And probably my favorites were the onesies I made using the Freezer paper stencil idea from Day 34.

Liz had pinned this onesie, so I had to make her one.


And when I found this idea I knew I had to make it!! I also pinned it on my "Super Secret" board so she wouldn't see the idea before I gave it to her.

(The hair bow to match is in the hair bow picture...)

Her husband, Chris loved this one too, so it was a hit! Yay!!

Fun evening with friends and a fun week making baby presents.  Now I need to find some more Pinterest projects to get started on :).















No comments:

Post a Comment