Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 40--Pretzel crosses

Day 40!!!  

I felt like I needed to do something big on Day 40...just wasn't sure what it would be.  Being that it's Good Friday and the kiddos are home, I decided to make Pretzel Crosses.
Find the idea here about half way down the page.

These were super easy and the kids had a great time helping. 


The pin used vanilla Almond Bark. We had chocolate on hand, so that is what we used.  

The kids did the sprinkles can you tell?



The great thing is they don't take long to set up & dry.


Delicious & easy.  And a fun Good Friday project.

My 40 Days of Pinterest have been fun.  Like anything else, sometimes I wanted to give up & stop.  But I didn't! 

Thanks to everyone who read my posts, I hope you enjoyed them.  I still have a list of Pinterest ideas I want to try, so I will keep posting...just not everyday. :)

I will try to do a re-cap in the next day or so with my final thoughts on how things turned out.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go babe. I always knew you were creative, now it's on the internet :)

    ReplyDelete