Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 5--Half Birthday

I found & pinned this the other day...

Haha so me
(too bad realized is spelled wrong...but anyway, you get the idea)

It's true, most all "my" ideas these days are found on Pinterest.  

Earlier this year, I found a picture on Pinterest of a half birthday cake (find it here). I pinned it on my Fun, Fun, Fun board, because it seemed like a super fun idea!!  

Today, Landon turned 8 1/2!!  Hard to believe, but it's true.  So here is the cake I baked yesterday, decorated for his day.


In case you are wondering, or even if you're not, we did celebrate Savannah turning 4 1/2 earlier this year. 



A fun & easy tradition that we started this year!!
The kids LOVE it!

(Our babies are getting so big!)

1 comment:

  1. They are too precious! Such a neat idea.. I may steal this one!

    ReplyDelete