Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2-Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!  Or as we call it--Happy Holiday day made up by Hallmark to make you buy cards!!  We're so romantic :)  

Pinterest Day 2--Valentines

There are so many fun Valentine ideas on Pinterest for kids to hand out to friends.  I pinned several and let the kiddos decide.  

Landon chose a Star Wars theme with a glow stick.  The idea can be found here. Super easy, she actually has the file you can just print yourself!  Added glow sticks & we were done!

Savannah chose "Have a Kool Valentine's Day" with Kool-aid and a silly straw.  Found the idea here. I think there is a download on this site, but I just recreated it myself.


I pinned this image a long time ago.  Looks cute right??  Landon saw it & wanted to make some.  
So we tackled it last night.
Valentine♥

They turned out cute! But it was a little tough for kiddos. Felt sticks to itself & other felt!  Still fun & cute--check out the tutorial & video here.



And our last Valentine idea found here. Not a tutorial or anything, just an idea. Make hearts & put what you love about your kids.  Our kids LOVED this!   




They even wrote some for each other!  
Savannah wrote these for Landon.  Such a sweet sister!


This is what Landon wrote for Savannah...brotherly love. :)
In his defense, he does love her chubby cheeks.


Normally we don't do much for Valentine's day.  Every day should be Valentine's day, you know?  Flowers are cheaper next week, so send them for no reason! So I think we will keep the hearts up on the kid's doors and add to them from time to time.  Something special for the whole year, not just one day.

I can't believe I forgot this one when I first posted this!  Kevin & I usually don't exchange Valentines.  But the man needed beer anyway, so I added some fun labels.

They actually have hearts & stuff on them too, but you can't see them in this picture.  Stole the idea from here.


Day 2--easy!  What will day 3 be???


2 comments:

  1. :) Good stuff babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely fabulous! love the kool-aid one...so doing that next year! :D

    ReplyDelete