Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 22--Parmesan Potatoes & Orange Julius

I've pinned & made a few different potato recipes on Pinterest. All have been yummy.  Today, I decided to try a new one--Parmesan Baked Potatoes.

The tutorial doesn't have exact measurements for the ingredients, so I measured while I prepared.

You'll need:
*Potatoes--I used red potatoes since it's what I had. I used 5 potatoes. Just use what you need & what will fit in a pan.
*1/4 cup butter, melted
*1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
*1/2 tsp garlic powder
*1 tsp Italian Seasoning
I measured what I used. If you want more or something different, go for it.

Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. 


Melt butter & spread evenly on bottom of pan. Sprinkle cheese & spices evenly over butter.


Place potatoes cut side down in pan.


Bake at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Let rest/cool for 5 minutes before serving.


Don't they look YUMMY?!?!?!?!
Well they were!

We had with fish...


You can buy the fish at Costco.  
We like to top the fish with this sauce from Trader Joe's.


It's so good. Can't find anything like it anywhere else.  So last time we were in Nashville, we bought 6 bottles. :)

Needless to say, dinner was fabulous.  Try the potatoes, you will love them!

After dinner I made Copycat Orange Julius drinks.

I linked the recipe above.  The frozen orange that I bought was 12 oz. The recipe called for 6 oz., so I ended up doubling the recipe. I made a big mess, but they were really yummy!
Try it for yourself!!






No comments:

Post a Comment