Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 23--Sopapilla Cheesecake

When deciding which Pinterest pins to write my daily blog posts about, there was one that I wanted to write about, but when I tested the link it had been reported as spam.
I was disappointed.  The picture looked so yummy...

Recently, Landon's teacher pinned a recipe with a similar looking picture.  Thankfully, the link worked for this pin! 
So here goes...

Sopapilla Cheesecake


The link to the recipe can be found here.  
TRY IT, you will like it!!

Kevin & I are already looking forward to having it again in the morning for breakfast.

The only thing I would do differently is to cook it in a 9x13 pan.  I used a Pamper Chef stone pan that was slightly smaller & the sides are shorter.  You can see below that the dessert puffed up over the edges. Just for peace of mind I will use a bigger pan next time.


Highly recommend it! So does Kevin--he said "this is really good" at least 4 times while he ate it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment